Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun and creative activity to do with your children

The summer is in full swing, and the kids are home from school. It is not easy entertaining your children 24/7 during the summer. Believe my I know, right this moment I have 3 children screaming their heads off telling me they are board, and that there is nothing to do. Could someone please tell me why we even buy our children toys, when they seem to have completely forgotten they exists. Or if you do tell them to go play in their room, the answer you will get is "with what, I have nothing to play with". Are you serious!!! They have monster trucks, wrestlers, dolls, train sets up the jing jang, but yet they have nothing to play with. It seems really hard for kids these days to entertain them self's without turning on the television or playing video games. And I have to admit that sometimes, so I can get everything done, I do tend to turn on the television for them. What a great roll model I'm.
A few weeks ago though we received a new product for the store, a 4 piece canvas set, which includes paint. As we do with most new products we receive, we test them out. So one day when the whining and screaming was at it max, I decided to break out the 4 piece canvas set and let the kids go to town. With my youngest children we did hand prints all over the canvases, while my oldest did his own "Picasso" master piece. We had a blast, and the kids look so proud when they look up on the wall where their master pieces are hanging on proud display. It was great being creative my children. You so easily get caught up in the daily chores that you simply forget that sometimes all your kids want to do is hang out with you. I highly recommend this product for all mothers and fathers, it is a great family project and you will have memories to last for a life time.

The 4 piece Canvas Set is available in "boy" colors and "girl" colors. I have attached two links below for you to check them out.
http://www.comfyme.com/Canvas_Handprint_Wall_Art_Set_of_4_p/ph30501.htm
and
http://www.comfyme.com/Canvas_Handprint_Wall_Art_Set_of_4_p/ph30502.htm

Have a great summer everyone!

Cecilia
ComfyMe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment